Nitrile gloves are often used in the medical, laboratory and manufacturing industries.
- Nitrile examination gloves provide a highly effective and durable barrier against blood and bodily fluids
- Provide excellent comfort, grip and tactile control.
- Nitrile examination gloves are a good alternative to latex exam gloves and are suitable for use by type I allergy sufferers
- For single use only
- Conforms to EN ISO 374-1:2016,EN ISO 374-5:2016/TYPE B,EN 420:2006+A1:2009,EN 16523-1:2015PPE regulation 2016/42, EN455
- 3 gram weight, 6 newton break strength
- Standard cuff length
- Glove Colour: Blue
- Box Qty: 200 gloves (100 pairs)
- Small: Hand Size 7 – Min. Length 230mm
- Medium: Hand Size 8 – Min. Length 240mm
- Large: Hand Size 9 – Min. Length 250mm